Monday, 9 September 2013

Summary

The internship period just ended and it was a very good experience to me working in the office. During this period I have gain a lot of skills and mostly I have been able to reach my learning goals which I have set before, and I can say that now I know how to;

  • Perform a good user research using the 5 steps. I have learnt that doing any user research on has to set a goal (Objectives) for the research. After that need to create Hypothesis (this are the research questions). Another thing one has to think on is the Method to use. Also one have to think about the participant (Conduct) the last step is to make synthesis. 
  • I also wanted to improve my skills in marketing. I have learnt on how to define and segment participant. How to choose channels mix and create concept to use. How to involve participant and engage them to participate in a chosen social media channels and create traffic. In addition, how to reach participant and let them be aware of the chosen social media channels. How to implement a strategy.


No comments:

Post a Comment